Sunday, March 27, 2011

Helllooo world

I haven't updated in so long - like a month and a half. That just tells you how crazy busy I've been. Well like I said - I got a job woohooooo....so I started that in February and have been liking it so far. It's definitely had its challenges....and challenging patients to say the least. I'm sure I haven't even scratched the surface yet - basically you should expect everything in healthcare - just when you think you've heard and seen it all.... :)

I'm still doing the full time school thing. I'm definitely going to graduate on time and it's still a priority - butttt it doesn't feel as important as it did before. When you have patients to take care of and things to complete for work - that kind of takes a priority because its peoples' lives and I could get in trouble/fired for things....so it somewhat takes precedent. That said, my classes are semi-interesting. Some are better than others like always. I have definitely learned a lot though about being a prof - things to DO and NOT to do...based on situations that have happened this semester. I can't wait though to have my own class!! I think I might apply for a clinical position after I have about a year experience. We'll see what happens but that would be awesome!

As for other news - just basically working two shifts a week, going to school, working out and hanging out with friends when I have time! I have lost about 43 pounds total so I am trying to keep up with that - plus I need to buy some new clothes since not one of my pairs of shorts fits me now.... haha. I definitely keep busy but it's awesome having things to do and of course money in the bank! :) I also want to take a trip in December after I grad so I'll be looking into countries/flights/all the info about that probably this summer. Oh and I am still going to donate my hair. I havent set a date, but it will be sometime before school lets out. It'll get really hot here in the summer too so off it goes! I'll put some before and after pics online when I do it!

Gotta go read articles for my test tomorrow. Hasta luego!

No comments:

Post a Comment