Saturday, February 5, 2011

Update

I haven't written in a while - as soon as I got back from my Mom's after the weddings things started up immediately around here. I don't think I was prepared for what this semester has brought me....

I am in 12 hours of grad classes (which really 9 hours is full-time, so its a lot). But not only that -- 3 out of the 4 classes have clinical hours. 1 -15 hrs and the other 2 - 60 hours each. I really don't know how that is going to all work because another new thing in my life is that I GOT A JOB!!! I will be working part-time nights (after orientation & being on days for however long they decide). So that makes all of this even more tricky. Switching back from days to nights and doing all the school work - it exhausts me just thinking about it, so I can't imagine how I'm going to feel when it starts. It will be worth it -- and as many people have told me....I am young! haha.

So anyways - a lot of new stuff is happening around here. I am trying to get some school work/clinical hours out of the way before I start so maybe it will make it easier once I start. We'll see how it goes. I'm excited though to start this new part of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment