Sunday, January 1, 2012

2011 is over!!

Once again haven't written in months and months - I have been so busy. It was funny reading that previous post because I did almost all the things that I said I was going to:
  • Donated my hair again in May 2011
  • Got a job as a TA at UT in August 2011
  • Graduated & got the Outstanding Graduating Student Award in December 2011
  • Traveled to London, Paris, Brussels, Bruges, & Amsterdam in December 2011
  • Got a job as a professor at Concordia University in December 2011
  • Oh and lost a total of about 65 pounds!
WOOHOO so many things I have done and thats just off the top of my head. How is 2012 going to even surpass that? It starts with a cruise leaving on my birthday - Jan 29! I think this will be a year of travel - which I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment